UK Weekly Top 10 Movies!
Week ending 30th December 2012
Hello there and welcome! Happy New Year! The number 1 this week has not changed. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is bringing audiences together. There are four formats to watch the film in: 2D, IMAX 3D, 3D Higher Frame Rate and 3D Digital. So whichever way you want to watch it there is a choice for everyone! On with the rest of the chart!
1. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, £6,850,728: Total: £35,851,158
2. Life of Pi, £4,180,308: Total: £10,710,057
3. Jack Reacher, £3,575,066 (New)
4. Pitch Perfect, £1,295,355: Total: £2,941,127
5. Parental Guidance, £1,293,400 (New)
6. Rise of the Guardians, £1,022,539: Total: £9,501,553
7. Skyfall, £890,022: Total: £100,460,679
8. Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings, £623,067: Total: £2,210,986
9. Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger!, £386,248: Total: £8,641,687
10. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, £386,248: Total: £35,405,174
At number 2 we have Life of Pi. The visuals in this film are amazing! At number 3 is Jack Reacher, Tom Cruise is back as an action hero. Number 4 is Pitch Perfect. A film with singing, drama and romance. This film is similar to High School Musical and Glee. At number 5 we have Parental Guidance. Billy Crystal and Bette Midler are Grandparents who look after their grandchildren. Cue comic situations. Rise of the Guardians is at number 6. A cartoon for Christmas! Number 7 is Skyfall is still bringing in the audience. Everyone trying to see the film before it leaves cinemas. Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings is at number 8 for the children. At number 9 we have the Christmas film, Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! is entertaining the masses this Christmas. Number 10 is The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is still hanging in the chart!
I hope there is something for everyone in this chart this week. That is your top ten films for this week. Until next time happy cinema viewing!
(Source: The Guardian Online)