Week Ending 9th December
By Geeky Gem
By Geeky Gem I hear you say, this week I am bringing you the weekly chart as the lovely Kirkie Chick is away, I will not try to live up to her awesomeness as I am not only going to show the chart I have trailers for you too. To kick things off here is this week chart, which sees last weeks number 1 knocked off by last week’s umber 3.
1. Rise of the Guardians, £1,602,689. Total: £4,062,292
2. Skyfall, £1,428,708. Total: £96,333,036
3. Seven Psychopaths, £1,121,679 from 399 sites (New)
4. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, £980,190. Total: £33,384,110
5. Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger!, £966,400. Total: £4,376,499
6. Silver Linings Playbook, £446,324. Total: £3,606,760
7. Great Expectations, £339,375. Total: £1,356,923
8. Argo, £216,892. Total: £4,925,327
9. End of Watch, £143,67. Total: £1,668,261
10. Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, £138,753. Total: £21,925,195
At number one this week is Rise of the Guardians, the movie I picked for you to see in November just goes to show winter movies can still pull in the family crowd. Skyfall is at number two so its nice to see Bond holding off the rest of the chart. At number three we see Seven Psychopaths, ive heard good things about this movie and wouldn’t mind seeing it myself. Twilight drops to number four, I tried to see this last week with KirkieChick but we ran into some cinema problems. Nativity is still pulling the cinema goers at 5, while at 6 we see the Silver Lining Playbook. Number 7 see’s Great Expectations still hanging on with the older generation enjoying this Dickens classic. Ben Affleck’s Argo is still in the chart at number 8 with End of Watch at 9. last but no means least another family film, which is about to become a stage show Madagascar 3. So there we have it this week chart.
Now I don’t get to do this often, but I spend times when I am board watching movie trailers on the internet. Not all the tie just now and then and tis last few weeks have seen some awesome trailers for up and coming movies. so below are just a few I thought I would share with you.
Star Trek Into Darkness
Man of Steel
and finally as I may get carried away,
Hope you have enjoy this weeks chart and the trailers above Kirkie Chick will be back next week with her style on the chart untill then, happy cinema viewing.
(Chart Source: The Guardian.)