Week ending 23rd December 2012
Welcome! Merry Christmas everyone! Here I am with the chart for the week before Christmas. At number 1 is still The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Bringing in families this Christmas! Let us see the rest of the chart!
1. (1) The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - £5,979,241
2. (-) Life of Pi - £3,610,604
3. (2) Rise of the Guardians - £1,221,504
4. (3) Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger - £1,188,380
5. (-) Pitch Perfect - £952,107
6. (4) Skyfall - £554,958
7. (5) Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings - £469,630
8. (-) Dabangg 2 - £341,619
9. (6) The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 - £167,952
10. (7) Seven Psychopaths - £167,952
At number 2 is a new entry with the film Life of Pi. Another amazing film visual wise! Based on the bestselling book about the story of a boy surviving a ship wreck with a tiger for company! Number 3 sees Rise of the Guardians entertaining children still. Number 4 is the Christmas film Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger. Number 5 is a new entry with Pitch Perfect, a musical film with a touch of comedy and romance. Number 6 sees Skyfall still popular with the public. Number 7 is a children’s film, Tinkerbell and the Secret of the Wings. Number 8 is a new entry with a Bollywood film, Dabangg 2. A political thriller. Number 9 is The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. It is still hanging in the chart. Number 10 is Seven Psychopaths. I really enjoyed this film. It was very funny and I laughed out loud several times.
I leave you this week wishing you a Happy New Year! I hope there is something for everyone in this chart this week. That is your top ten films for this week. Until next time happy cinema viewing!